Back to School
Supply Lists by School
Not currently available. Check back soon.
- Compulsory attendance
- School Board Policies & Regulations (BoardDocs)
- Family Life Curriculum Information
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Notification of Parents’ or Eligible Students’ Rights Regarding Student Education Records
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Annual Notice for Directory Information
- Notification of Rights Under the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
- School Counseling Program Opt Out Information
- Student Accident Insurance Online Enrollment
- Program of Studies
- Radiological Information
- Meal Charge Procedures
- VDOE Standard of Learning
Child Find ensures Williamsburg-James City County children, ages 2-21, inclusive, who are suspected of or identified as having a disability and in need of special education and related services are identified, evaluated and provided with a free and appropriate public education.
Children with suspected delays in communication, motor skills, vision, hearing, cognitive development, social-emotional and behavioral skills should call the Central Point of Entry for the WJCC Bright Beginnings program at (757) 565-9363.