https://i2.wp.com/wjccschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Williamsburg-James-City-County-Public-Schools-News-Information.jpg?fit=710%2C375&ssl=1 375 710 WJCC Public Schools https://wjccschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/icon-with-name.png WJCC Public Schools2014-08-29 08:53:462016-08-02 10:28:36Project Update - 8/29/14
- Maintenance sees no issues at this point that will prevent/delay school opening this year.
- Matoaka: Contractor completed flow mix work late Thursday. Site cleanup set for Friday. JCC adding additional mulch Friday. Good news, the front basin work is complete. This is more than one month ahead of schedule.
- Rawls Byrd: Project is complete except for punch list items. Punch list includes several issues with the metal fencing and gates. AES asking for some minor re-grading around one of the drop inlets to improve drainage. Waiting for change order proposal for additional gate by a sidewalk to help speed bus dismissal process.
- Lafayette: The HVAC work is complete. Working on the punch list. Work underway on the auditorium control room. Goal is to turn over the control room itself to the school by Sept. 15. Substantial completion by the end of October. Final completion for the auditorium is Nov 14th.
- Rawls Byrd: Final inspection on the Rawls Byrd gym HVAC project. HVAC work completed. Equipment up and running. Punch list items remaining include tweaking control systems to get all temp ranges correct.
- Matthew Whaley & Berkeley: We have been given a certificate of occupancy for both trailers.
- Berkeley: As of Friday 8/29/14, the power pole for the new Berkeley cafÃ© serving line was in place. Contractor was finishing work on the light fixtures in the new section. HBA inspecting Friday afternoon.