Work performed last week:
- Gabion basket material and storm structures arrived for the BMP (Best Management Practice)/sediment pond.
- Building pad cut and fill was completed in Units A and B.
- Footings nearly completed in Units C and D.
- Began footings in Units A and B.
- Foundation concrete masonry unit laid and grouted in Units C and D.
- Began concrete masonry unit walls in the gymnasium.
- Under-slab and wall plumbing started in Units C and D.
- Under-slab and in-wall electrical rough-in started in Units C and D.
- Building pad layout completed in Units A and B.
Note: Areas D & C are the single story section of the school. That includes the gym, cafeteria, kitchen, music, art, and fitness rooms. Areas A & B are the 3-story classroom sections.