January 1 – 5
- Monday, January 1 – No School – Happy New Year
- Tuesday, January 2 – B Day
- Wednesday, January 3 – A Day
- Thursday, January 4 – B Day
- Friday, January 5 – A Day
January 8 – 12
- Monday, January 8 – B Day
- Tuesday, January 9 – A Day
- Wednesday, January 10 – B Day
- Thursday, January 11 – A Day
- Friday, January 12 – B Day
January 15 – 19
- Monday, January 15 – School Closed – Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Tuesday, January 16 – A Day
- Wednesday, January 17 – B Day
- Thursday, January 18 – A Day
- Friday, January 19 – B Day
January 22 – 26
- Monday, January 22 – A Day
- Tuesday, January 23 – B Day
- Wednesday, January 24 – A Day
- Thursday, January 25 – B Day – End of 2nd Marking Period
- Friday, January 26 –Student Holiday
January 29 – 31
- Monday, January 29 –Student Holiday
- Tuesday, January 30 – A Day – 3rd Marking Period Begins
- Wednesday, January 31 – B Day
Click here for flyer: Please help support Berkeley Middle School PTA
- Get a key tag from the main office at Berkeley & give it to the cashier to scan at Farm Fresh any time you shop there.
- If you shop online with Amazon, please use this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-1601821 or search for Berkeley Middle PTA on the Amazon Smiles directory
- Please cut any Box Top labels from items you purchase and send to school with your student to turn into his/her homeroom teacher or drop them in the front office at Berkeley.
- Participate In Shoparoo: Simply download the app here: http://app.shoparoo.com/install/aup52s69, create your account and choose Berkeley Middle School as your school, and immediately start submitting your own receipts to earn donations for BMS! It’s estimated that we could earn $10-$15 per year per BMS family that participates, which could mean several thousand dollars for BMS!!
Monday, November 6 – A Day
Tuesday, November 7– No School
Wednesday, November 8 – B Day – Beginning of Second Quarter
Thursday, November 9– A Day
Friday, November 10 – B Day
PEARL Girls – 8th Grade Pearl Girls will meet with their Big Sisters on Friday at 3:10 in Dr. Johnson’s Room. Turn in your permission form to Dr. Johnson by Friday.
Book Fair – The book fair is here! All students will get a chance to visit the book fair for a preview during their English classes. The library will be open all week until 4 PM. Thursday the library will be open until 5 PM.
Thespian Society – The Thespian Society will meet on Thursday, November 9th after school. This is for current members only.
YVC Announcement – Do you like to have fun and help out the community at the same time? Then Youth Volunteer Corps is the club for you! In YVC, we offer a large amount of volunteer opportunities. Even if you have never volunteered before, you’ll love it after you try this out! To see more about YVC, visit www.yvchr.org. If you are willing to join, pick up a waiver and permission form from Mr. Elliott’s room, rm 400, during homeroom or advisory on “A” days.
Distinguished Gentlemen mentoring will meet on Friday, November 10. Please get an attendance permission form from Dr. Johnson in 8th grade or Mrs. Waiters in 7th grade. You must have a parent signed permission form to attend.
I Believe in Berkeley Campaign – Only a few days left in the I Believe in Berkeley fundraising campaign! This is our big fundraiser of the year, no candy sales or gift wrap! All the funds go towards Berkeley through teacher mini-grants and more! No matter the amount, each student that brings in a donation gets entered into drawings for great prizes and gift cards. It only takes a minute or two with the online link, please be sure to include the student’s information in the notes section so it’s easier for us to keep track of student donations. Please make your donation today and help Believe in Berkeley! Donate today!
Turkey Trot – The Turkey Trot is a fun tradition for students of all grades and the culmination of our main fundraiser, the “I Believe in Berkeley” campaign, where businesses, parents, and friends pledge funds that go towards programs to help make Berkeley a great place to learn.
Parents – Turkey Trot Volunteers Needed – It will take only an hour of your time to volunteer at food and water stations, at the finish line or to monitor students along the course! It’s a fun day for everyone! Click here to volunteer on Race Day!
PTA Spirit Wear Sale – Order your Berkeley spirit wear today! The online store closes Nov. 9th. Check out the new designs! They make great holiday gifts! Visit the Website Sale.
PTA Meeting – Mark your calendar for our next PTA meeting! Nov. 20th at 6 PM in the BMS library