Archive for month: January, 2016
We wanted to provide information concerning 2016 Yearbook Orders for Hornsby Middle School. This information should be provided to your students/parents to ensure everyone that would like a yearbook is able to purchase one to receive at distribution.
- The deadline to MAIL IN a yearbook order is Friday, April 8, 2016. Orders must be received by April 8th. A copy of the MAIL IN order form is attached so you can provide to your parents/students electronically.
- The deadline to order a yearbook ONLINE is Friday, April 22, 2016. For parents to order online, they would follow the instructions below:
- Go to our website candidcolor.net
- Click on Yearbook
- Enter the school access code – HRMYBK16
- Either Log In or Create An Account
- Enter order and pay online.
- There will be some extra yearbooks available for purchase at the school after all pre-orders have been distributed.
- Yearbooks can be ordered in the summer, however, there will be a late fee and a shipping fee.
We are working on rescheduling the dance! We will honor pre ticket sales at the rescheduled dance. If students are not able to attend on the rescheduled date, you will get a refund. We will have pre-ticket sales again for the rescheduled dance once we have a date. Thank You!
Help Hornsby Middle School PTSA earn cash for our school by clipping Box Tops from products and sending them in with your student. Each one is worth 10¢ and our school can use the cash for whatever it needs. Just look for the pink Box Top on hundreds of products. For more information on Box Tops, including a list of participating products, go to BTFE.com. Keep clipping and sending them in all year long. All Box Tops turned in from now through the end of February will go toward our next Box Tops check in May. Be sure to check the expiration date! Expired Box Tops CANNOT be redeemed. All Box Tops turned in must include a date, and a code.