Request/Schedule Change Information
In an attempt to best meet the scheduling needs of all our students (new and returning), we will not be changing any requests at this time. We will, however, have a DROP/ADD period to allow for needed schedule changes.
The fall DROP/ADD period for middle and high school will run from Thursday, September 8-15th, 2016.
Schedule change request forms will be available in the school counseling office for students to take home on Wednesday, September 7th (the 2nd day of school) for parent approval.
Any change can be requested during this window (including year-long courses).
While we are happy to discuss any scheduling concerns, here are some helpful (and humorous) hints regarding schedule change requests:
|When to request a schedule change:
||When NOT to request a schedule change:
- “I never took French 1 Pt A and I am in French 1 Pt B”
- “I did not pass Algebra 1 and I am in Geometry”
- “I expunged Algebra I and I am in Geometry”
- “I have discovered an intense passion for theatre and I would like to change my elective”
- “I have an empty class period”
- “I would like a different teacher”
- “I can’t be in Math that period because it is too early and I like to sleep in”
- “I don’t know anyone in the class”
- “All three of my best friends are in another section of this class”