Thanksgiving is a time to enjoy food with loved ones, but sometimes it takes a younger perspective to remind us what it’s really all about.
As the students prepared for the holiday break, J. Blaine Blayton Elementary School was covered with harvest-themed crafts and turkey t-shirts.
Seven students from the school shared what Thanksgiving meant to them with WYDaily:
- Olivia Wilson, 5 (kindergarten)
- Avery Cotmon, 5 (kindergarten)
- William Marsh, 6 (first grade)
- Owen Keister, 7 (second grade)
- Mae Larsen, 8 (third grade)
- Destin Delk, 9 (fourth grade)
- Flosstin Taylor, 11 (fifth grade)