The Historic Triangle Drug Prevention Coalition (HTDPC) is looking for YOUTH interested in making a difference in our community!
Become a founding member of the YOUTH Sub-Committee
• Collaborate with community leaders on prevention and education projects
• Share ideas for healthy alternatives
• Design outreach and education materials for your peers
• Participate in health fairs and other community events
• Earn volunteer hours
• Be a part of the solution!
Help put a STOP to prescription drug misuse!
For more information, contact Brendan McDonald at or (757) 253-4074