https://wjccschools.org/jhs/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/05/logo.png 0 0 April Knowles https://wjccschools.org/jhs/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/05/logo.png April Knowles2014-10-07 11:55:322014-10-07 23:09:20Daily Announcements for Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- If you missed the junior class assembly for class rings, please see Mrs. Miller in the Main Office to pick up our informational packet.
- Attention seniors with an overall GPA of 3.50 or better. If you are interested membership is the National Honor Society, please pick up a student packet in the Guidance office or see Mr. Meredith.
- Do you like to talk? Do you have theatrical instincts? Like to keep up with world events? Then come check out Forensics! We will have our first meeting on Tuesday October 7 in room 218. Hope to see you there.
- Have you ever wanted to learn what goes into the making of your favorite films and TV shows or are you interested in creating your own films? Come to the first cinematography club meeting in room 181 on Thursday October 9th.
- There will be a Foreign Film Club meeting on Wednesday, October 8th in room 220. Even if you didn’t come to the first meeting, please come and join us!
- Attention all members of Mu Alpha Theta National Math Honor Society. There will be a 10 minute meeting after school this Thursday, October 9th at 2:30 in room 247. We will discuss tutoring and the VML dates for this year. Please be prompt!
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: University of Richmond will be here on Wednesday at 10:30, and VCU will be here on Thursday at 8:30. Please sign up in the Guidance Office at least one day prior to the visit. See Mrs. Pottle if you have any questions.
- The Manga Club meeting normally scheduled for this Thursday has been moved to next Thursday, October 16th.
- This past weekend your Jamestown Marching Eagles participated in the Warhill Classic Band competition and won the following awards in AAA competition: 1st Place Percussion, 2nd Place Music, 2nd Place Marching, 3rd Place Band Overall.