When can I visit the library?
You can visit the library before school (we open at 7:00), during classes (on a pass issued by a teacher), during all lunches, and after school (M-T, we are open until 3:30).
I forgot my network password. How do I have it reset?
We can help! Just give us your last name, first initial, and your year of graduation, and we’ll be glad to reset it for you.
How do I find a book in the library? How do I check it out?
- You can use our online catalog
- You can ask one of the librarians for help!
- You can check out up to 4 books. Textbooks do not count.
- To check out a book, simply bring the book to the circulation desk and give us your name. You can check out a book for a two week period.
Can I check out equipment?
- Yes! We have Ti 83 calculators, flipcameras, digital cameras, flash drives, and headphones available for student check out.
- You can check out equipment on an overnight basis.
- Remember, you are responsible for the equipment — if it is lost or damaged, you must pay for the replacement of the equipment!
What programs do you have available on the computers in the library?
Can I bring my lunch to the library?
No, but you are welcome to come to the library after you have finished eating. You will need a lunch pass.
Do you issue bus passes if I need to stay after school?
If you will be riding the activity bus home, you will need to go to 5th Block to wait. You will receive a bus pass from the 5th Block monitor.
Do you have a copying machine available for student use?
No; however, we do have scanners to scan pages from books and documents that are school-related. See one of the librarians for help.
How much does it cost to print?
If you are printing something for a class, it is free. Please let us know if it will be more than three pages, and try to cut and paste from web documents to avoid printing unneeded images and ads.