Parking applications are available on-line or students may pick up an application in the main office of JHS. Completed parking applications should be returned with fees and other documentation to the Assistant Principal’s office. Approved parking applicants must maintain satisfactory grades (1.5 GPA), school attendance, and conduct records to retain parking privileges.
(due to Main/Asst. Principal’s Office at the time of your application)
- Photocopies of driver’s license and vehicle registration (we will not make photocopies)
- Completed parking application and regulations agreement
- Only vehicles registered to you or someone in your immediate family/household may be registered for a parking permit
- Students may not drive until they receive and display a proper parking permit
Fee: $50 per semester
There is no cost for students enrolled in credit-bearing cooperative work/education programs that incorporate early release from school, or students who attend approved credit-bearing classes at another WJCC high school during the school day where transportation is NOT provided.
There is no refund if a permit is revoked for attendance issues and/or other disciplinary reasons. Replacement permits for misplaced, lost, or stolen parking permits must be purchased at a cost of $10.
Temporary Parking Permit Tag
Temporary parking permit tags may be issued for court appearance, doctor appointment, dental appointment, funeral, school sponsored sport, etc.
- Temporary parking permit tags are valid for only one day. Additional days may be approved at the discretion of administration.
- A written request, signed by a parent/guardian, must be submitted for review two days prior to the date of request.
|Special Note: County Police routinely patrol the school area. Vehicles are subject to verification of compliance with county and state laws (i.e. county stickers, tags, inspections, etc.) Be sure that your vehicle is in compliance with state/county/city laws.
In case of an accident in the parking lot or on school grounds, students are expected to exchange insurance and license information. State Police will not be summoned to the scene unless exceptional circumstances apply.
Additional expectations apply to students and their vehicles as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct.