The LHS Athletic Booster Club is an organized group of parents, school staff, alumni, community members and business owners dedicated to supporting all sports at Lafayette High School. The LHS Athletic Boosters provide financial support for LHS Athletics, consider the broader needs of the LHS student athlete, and engage the community as part of Ram Nation.
Financial Support for LHS Athletics
- We raise money primarily through membership dues, football & wrestling concessions, and our annual golf tournament.
- These funds support the weight room, athletic training room, general athletic needs, scholarships, banquets & awards ceremonies, strength coaches, and more
Comprehensive Support for the LHS Student Athlete
- The Education Foundation supports I-Pass Tutoring and SAT Prep
- The Boosters advocate for an optimal student learning environment
- We celebrate successes with Ram Nation
- We seek to increase awareness of all sports
Members of the LHS Athletic Booster Club are vested in the ongoing success of the LHS Student Athlete.
We invite you to get involved! Please click on the membership form to get started.