- Guide to Williamsburg – List of various local volunteer opportunities.
- Heritage Humane Society
Hospital Volunteer Programs
- Riverside Regional Medical Center – Junior Volunteer Program located in Newport News, VA. Applications accepted from March 1 – May 13.
- Riverside Job Shadowing Program and Application through Riverside School of Health Careers – Shadow a health professional and gain a mentor!
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center Volunteer Program– The Junior Volunteer Program is a structured 2-week summer camp program offering 50 volunteer hours. Brochures/applications are available at the hospital’s Volunteer Station and at local high schools after March 15 of each year.
- Non- Paid Event Planning Internship – Interns will assist in wedding day coordination as well as the pre and post event set up and break down of the wedding day. Coordination of catering, ceremony processional/recessional and reception will be among the many responsibilities. Hours will vary from week to week and will depend upon the date of booked weddings by Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC. This internship is non-paid. If interested, please visit the Career Coach office for an application.