(due along with your completed application)
- The cost is $50.00 per semester. Students must pay for the Fall semester, and renew passes at a cost of $50.00 for the Spring semester.
- **There is no cost for students enrolled in credit-bearing cooperative work/education programs that incorporate early release from school, or students who attend approved credit-bearing classes at another WJCC high school during the school day where transportation is not provided. Student must provide a copy of their schedule with completed parking permit application.
***There are no refunds, if a permit is revoked for attendance issues and/or other disciplinary reasons.
***Replacement permits for misplaced, lost, or stolen parking permits must be purchased at a cost of $20.00.
Temporary Parking Permit Tag
Temporary parking permit tag may be issued for court appearance, doctor appointment, dental appointment, funeral, etc.
- Temporary parking permit tag is valid for only one day. Additional days may be approved at the discretion of administration.
- A written request, signed by a parent/guardian, must be submitted for review two days prior to the date of request.
Students are expected to arrive with ample time to get to their first period class on time. A student driver who is chronically tardy to school may forfeit their privilege to park on school property. Students are not permitted to loiter in the parking lot and vehicles must be vacated and locked upon arrival. In order to protect personal property, students are not authorized to access the parking lot during the school day. This is a responsibility that applicants accept as a condition for the parking privilege on school property.
- Students arriving after 7:20 must report to the attendance office for a pass to class.
- Parking in non-permitted areas, including the teachers’ parking lot, may result in towing fees and forfeiture of parking privileges. The owner/operator of the vehicle assumes all responsibility for towing and storage fees, including warrants issued for illegal driving or parking violations.
- Students who fail to adhere to the terms of the parking agreement will lose all on-campus parking privileges. Parking permits must be visible at all times and not transferred to non-registered vehicles.