Morning Drop-off Procedures
- Students may be dropped off at the main entrance beginning at 9:30 a.m. Teachers are involved in meetings before school and are not available to supervise students prior to this time.
- Students should get out of the car on the sidewalk side.
- When students enter the building, they should wait quietly in the foyer where a staff member will supervise them until they are released to go to class.
- If your child will be eating breakfast, please be sure that they arrive no later than 9:30 AM. This will allow sufficient time to eat and get to class on time.
- Tardiness is disruptive to the routine of the school. Acceptable reasons for excused tardiness are: illness of student, medical or dental appointments that cannot be arranged out of school hours, or bus problems.
- All children arriving after 9:40 a.m. must be accompanied by their parents and report to the office before going to the classroom.
- If your child arrives after 9:40 AM, they are considered tardy. Please accompany your child to the office to sign in and receive a tardy pass.
Student Pick-up Procedures: Matoaka Gym
- Please enter through the office to sign out your child and receive a pick up slip before proceeding to the gym.
- Please have a photo ID available.
- Gym doors will be opened at 3:50 p.m. for student pick up. Please do not enter the gym before that time.
- In order for your child to be released to you, you MUST present a pick up slip from the office.
- Parents will receive their children from the gym beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- Please do not go to the classroom areas at the end of the day as this will help our teachers to ensure an organized and safe end of the day.
PLEASE HELP US ENSURE A SAFE AND ORDERLY DISMISSAL FOR ALL CHILDREN! THANK YOU!