WJCC Schools’ annual Science Fair is going virtual for 2020-21! Interested high school students may talk with their science teacher to learn more. The deadline to sign up for the science fair is December 1 and teacher approval of the proposed project is required.
Projects will be due to teachers in mid-January and the Division Science Fair will be held January 19-22. Select winners are eligible to compete in the Tidewater Science Fair.
This year, we are excited to invite the public to view student projects and help us celebrate the winners. Watch for announcements on our website and social media in January.
To sign up, follow the steps below:
- Get teacher approval for your project
- Obtain a Composition book (Logbook/Journal)
- Complete: Form 1, Form 1A, Form 1B
- Use Forms Wizard to see what other paperwork may be needed (The Abstract is completed once the project is complete)
- Submit experimental design to the teacher
- Teacher maintains all paperwork in a digital Student Science Fair Folder
Student may only begin project when ALL paperwork has been approved, including research plan