Extended School Hours Start Monday
Students will get another hour of instruction each day beginning Monday, March 15. Schools will return to their traditional school hours and bell schedule while maintaining the hybrid learning model (in-person learning two days a week and remotely three days a week).
- High Schools: 7:20 a.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Middle Schools: 8:05 a.m. – 3:05 p.m. (Including Toano Middle)
- Elementary Schools/Tier 2: 8:30 a.m. – 3:16 p.m. (D.J. Montague, James River, and Stonehouse)
- Elementary Schools/Tier 3: 9:15 a.m. – 4:01 p.m. (Clara Byrd Baker, J. Blaine Blayton, Laurel Lane, Matoaka, Norge, and Matthew Whaley)
- Bright Beginnings: Follows current schedule.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!