Everyone has a role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Here are a few things families can do now to help our students keep healthy and keep learning.
- Practice wearing a mask for increasing periods of time during the day.
- Get in the habit of reviewing the daily symptom checker with your child.
- Encourage frequent, thorough handwashing and sneezing/coughing into elbows.
- Talk about the importance of keeping hands (and germs) to yourself.
- Ask young children to imagine their friend in a bubble and stay far enough away so the bubble doesn’t pop.