Based on guidance from the state and the CDC, WJCC Schools is updating plans for middle and high school sports and procedures to allow for a limited number of spectators for the Fall sports season. Here is what you need to know:
High School Varsity Sports – Fall Season
- Beginning March 1, schools will welcome a limited number of family members to athletic competitions. The size of the venue will determine the number of spectators allowed at a game or competition.
- High schools will share the process for getting family tickets.
- Anyone participating in or attending a game must follow school division safety guidelines. Failure to do so will result in the loss of privileges to attend athletic events.
- WJCC Schools cannot guarantee that spectators will be allowed or that tickets will be available for away games.
- WJCC Schools is waiving all athletic fees for the current school year.
High School Varsity and JV Sports – Spring Season
- High school students will have the opportunity to play Spring varsity and JV sports.
- Conditioning began this week.
Middle School Sports
- Middle school students will have the opportunity to play Spring sports.
- Conditioning begins March 15
- Tryouts and practice start April 12
- Middle School games begin April 24.
We appreciate your support of our student-athletes, coaches, administrators, and staff as we work together for a safe, healthy, and enjoyable sports season.