Volunteers Impact Education
WJCC Schools promotes and encourages active involvement of school volunteers to enrich the academic, social, and career development of our students. During the 2019-20 school year, volunteers donated over 30,000 hours to support our schools, an estimated service value of just over $816,000 according to the Independent Sector.
Become a Volunteer
Get involved today! View the below list of available opportunities to match your skills or talents with needs in our school communities.
- Complete a Volunteer Application, which will be routed to the designated school for review and approval.
- For assistance with placement, please contact Dr. Felicia Highland in the Office of Communications and Engagement.
- Download, complete, and submit the Volunteer Application to a school or the division for placement.
- Report to the main office to sign in and out, using a valid identification each time a building is entered.
- Wear the visitor badge at all times during volunteer activities.
- Work under the direction and guidance of WJCC staff.
- Communicate openly with WJCC staff about volunteer tasks, feedback, and any issues/concerns.
- Adhere to the Volunteer Agreement.
- Comply with WJCC Schools’ policies and school rules.
Your support is invaluable to our success!