Morning Drop-off Procedures
- Students may be dropped off at the parking lot entrance beginning at 9:10 AM. Teachers are involved in meetings before school and are not available to supervise students prior to this time.
- Students should get out of the car on the sidewalk side.
- When students enter the building, they should walk quietly down the hallway and out the building where a staff member will supervise them until they are released to go to class.
- If your child will be eating breakfast, please be sure that they arrive no later than 9:15 AM. This will allow sufficient time to eat and get to class on time.
- If your child arrives after 9:25 AM, they are considered tardy. Please accompany your child to the office to sign in and receive a tardy pass.
Media Center Student Pick-up Procedures
- Please enter through the back to pick up dismissal students in the Media Center.
- Media center doors will be opened at 3:55 PM. Please do not enter the Media Center before that time.
- In order for your child to be released to you, you MUST present a pink slip.
- To obtain a pink slip, report to the office with a picture ID to sign out your child.
MPR Pick-up Procedures
- Car pick-ups will be picked-up from the MPR entrance.
- Please enter the car line and make sure your car tag is visible for your rear view mirror.
- A teacher will check your car tag number and release your child to you.
- Once your child has been released to you, please exit the car line and continue around the parking lot.
- If you are waiting on your child and someone else exits the car line, please pull up to make room for other cars.
- To obtain a car tag, complete the necessary paperwork, sent home in backpacks or available in the office. Allow 7 days to process the request. A temporary tag will be issued once the paperwork has been submitted. .
- Once your child has arrived in the media center, present your car tag or pink slip and your child will be released to you.
PLEASE HELP US ENSURE A SAFE AND ORDERLY DISMISSAL FOR ALL CHILDREN! THANK YOU!