What is MTSS?
MTSS is a State and District initiative with leveled systems of support to help ALL students succeed academically, socially, behaviorally and emotionally.
What does MTSS look like at SES?
- Positive student behaviors
- Positive and consistent language used by all faculty and staff
- Implemented at all grade levels and within all environments throughout the building
- Helps teachers problem solve student academics and behaviors
- Rewards for all students
- Choice celebrations of success for All students
How can you help support MTSS?
- Review the SES Behavioral Matrix with your child
- Use consistent language
- Reinforce positive behaviors at home
- Reward the positive
What’s next with MTSS?
- Ongoing professional development for teachers
- Student input for improvements
- Ongoing communication with parents