All individuals must utilize the main parking lot, the only exception would be for those individuals qualified to use the handicap parking spaces.
- The loop in front of the school is the fire zone. Individuals are not to park, idle, or wait in their vehicle in this area. In that it is a regulated Fire Zone, you take the risk of being ticketed or having your vehicle towed. Please be aware of this and please refrain from parking or sitting in the Fire Zone. Signs are posted as a reminder.
- The side parking lot is designated Handicap Parking. Individuals are not to park, idle, or wait in their vehicle in this area. In that this is a regulated Handicap Parking area, you take the risk of being ticketed or having your vehicle towed. Unless your vehicle is clearly defined as being qualified to use this area, please be aware and refrain from parking or sitting in your car in the Handicap Area. Signs are posted as a reminder.
- Buses Only: The side road between the main parking lot and the bus loop is for buses only. This must be especially adhered to during morning student drop-off and student pick-up. Students should not be dropped off in this area. A sign is posted as a reminder. Also the bus loop on the far side of the building is for buses only.
- Morning Drop Off: Students should not be dropped off at school prior to 8:40, as we do not have adult supervision until this time. Students can begin unloading at 8:40 once staff members are in place. All students should be dropped off around the flag pole circle. To allow the flow of traffic to move as quickly as possible, as soon is your child is within the drop off zone (the flag pole circle where staff members are standing), have your children exit the vehicle. Do not wait to move your vehicle closer to the front doors. Any adult who needs to assist their student getting out of the vehicle should park in a designated parking spot in the main parking lot and walk with their child to the front doors. Please be patient and do not attempt to pass any vehicles in the drop off line, even if your students have exited but the vehicle in front of you has not. Students dropped off after 9:00 will need to be accompanied into the office and marked as tardy.
- Parent Pick-Up: Students getting picked up will be called to the cafeteria and gym at 3:05 and 3:10. White car line (Grades K-1) should follow the line through the flag pole circle. Blue car line (Grades 2-5) should follow the line through the parking lot. Please display your car tag number where staff members can easily read it in the windshield. Students will be brought out to cars as soon as their are ready, typically about 3:15. All parents should plan to pick up their student(s) by 3:30.