Welcome to Toano Middle School, home of the Tigers. To register your child for school, please stop by the guidance office to obtain a registration packet. Below you will find a list of items needed to register your student. If you should have any questions please feel free to contact Mrs. Sandi Willard, Registrar, at (757) 566-4251 (ext. 23113)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records must be provided upon enrollment and must be verified by the school nurse. Student may not start school until this is provided.
- Proof of Residency -student may not start school until the parent or guardian provides
proper documentations of residency. Documentation must be dated within 30 days of the enrollment date. Examples are listed below:
- Evidence of residence purchase / settlement statement
- Evidence of tenancy / lease
- Real estate tax assessment
- Utility bill Gas / Water / Electric
- Temporary/Transitional Housing Verification
- Picture ID of the Parent/Guardian that is enrolling the student
- If applicable, Child Custody Documents
- Student’s most recent Report Card and/or Withdrawal Form, with grades, from the school the child last attended.
- If applicable, a copy of any educational services that your student received (IEP, 504 Plan, or Student Assistance Plan).
- If applicable, documentation of placement into a Gifted and Talented program.