https://wjccschools.org/whs/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2014/05/logo.png 0 0 Joyce Edwards https://wjccschools.org/whs/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2014/05/logo.png Joyce Edwards2017-04-27 08:01:232017-04-27 08:01:23Daily Announcements 4/27/2017
- Key Club Members: Stop by the AP Suite today to submit your votes for the positions of editor and volunteer coordinator!
- Review for the AP Psychology exam will be in Room 2232 directly after school today. Ms. Scully will also hold review during AEP up to exam time. See Ms. Scully in 2232 for review calendar or questions.
- Are you a sophomore or junior interested in science? Apply to Science National Honor Society online at warhilsnhs.weebly.com. The deadline to apply is May 6th.
- LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS, our spring musical, is May 4th and 5th at 7 pm, and May 6th at 2 pm and 7 pm. Tickets are $10 and are on sale all three lunches this week and next week. Come support the theatre department!
- Students 16 and older: National Honor Society and Key Club are sponsoring a Blood Drive for the American Red Cross. The drive will take place on May 12th. Signups will occur during lunches beginning on Friday, April 28. Please consider donating and helping to save or sustain up to three lives! See Ms. Mihaly or Ms. Holthaus with questions!
- Attention Rho Kappa Seniors: Bus tickets are now on sale for the May 22nd field trip to the African-American History museum in Washington D. C. Seniors have until May 5th to purchase tickets. Tickets will then be offered to all Rho Kappa members. Tickets can be purchased from Mrs. Carter in the Media Center. The tickets are $20.00. Checks are preferred.
- It is time for some Kickball! The PTSA will host a co-ed kickball tournament on May 13, 2017. Get your teams together and register at lunch or in the front office. The first 16 teams to register will be entered in the tournament. The cost is $7 per player and there will be prizes for the 1st and 2nd place teams. Pick your players, pick a team color, pick a name! If you don’t want to play but want to help, we could use scorekeepers and referees. Any questions see Mrs. Garner in the Main Office.
- Students, we need your input! Please stop by the “Warhill Way” table during lunch and share your ideas.