- Listen up pride – Today is Mix It Up at Lunch! Today at lunch, we will “mix it up” so that you can meet new friends here at Warhill High School. Also members of the Diversity Club will be on hand to help with “get to know you” activities. Last but not least – we will have a rolling Twitter feed to capture all the fun! So let’s Mix It Up at Lunch! See you there!
- There will be no running club today. We will meet tomorrow after school until 4:00.
- Reminder for Step Team members – there will be an informational meeting and practice tomorrow after school in Room 2104/
- Congratulations to the Varsity Volleyball team for their 3-0 win last night over Great Bridge in the Class 4 Region B quarter final game. The Lions will travel to Jamestown on Wednesday for a 7pm matchup. Bring the Boom Ladies!
Also, congratulations to the Varsity Field Hockey team for their 3-0 win over Jamestown last night in the Class 4 Region B quarter final game. The Lions will host Midlothian at 7pm at Wanner in the Region Semi final. This is the first time the Field Hockey team has reached the second round of the Region playoffs.
- Winter Sports Begin on Monday, November 6th. Students must have a completed VHSL dated after May 1, 2017 on file in the Athletic Department. Reach out to your Head Coach for more information on tryouts.
- Here are the sporting events for this week:
Today, October 31st
JV Football host New Kent at 6:30 at Wanner Stadium in their final regular season game.
Cross Country competes in the Region Cross Country Championships at Eastern States with the Boys racing at 2:30 followed by the Girls. Admission is free.
Wednesday, November 1st
Varsity Field Hockey will host Midlothian at 6pm at Wanner Stadium in Region Semi Final game. Admission is $8.00.
Varsity Volleyball will travel to Jamestown for a 7pm Semi Final Region match.
Friday, November 3rd
Varsity Football travels to New Kent for a 7pm kickoff.