WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
· Step Team Members: This is a reminder that we will have practice this afternoon in Room 1110. Please be prompt.
· The blood drive for the American Red Cross will be held December 18th here at Warhill. If you are 16 or older, please consider donating. Stop by a sign up table in the Student Center during lunch this week or see Dr. Mihaly in room 1100. The slots fill up fast so reserve a time now.
Donating blood saves lives! Be a local hero!
· Attention Fall Athletes – the Fall Athletic Awards Night ceremony will be held on Sunday, December 17 at 6:30pm. All fall athletes and their parents are expected to attend the ceremony. Contact your coach for more details.
· Want to work out for free? Join WHS, SHIP, and Frame Fitness on Wednesdays beginning December 6th after school. See Mrs. Miller in the Counseling Office for more details.
· This Week’s Athletic Events are the following:
Boys basketball open their season at home when they host Grafton. Come out and support your team. JV will begin at 5:30 and Varsity at 7:00.
Girls basketball will travel to Lafayette for a cross-town matchup. JV at 5:30 & Varsity at 7:00. Show your Warhill pride, come out, and cheer on your Lady Lions!
Boys Basketball will host Lafayette with JV tip off at 5:30 & Varsity at 7:00.
Wrestling at Jamestown High School in the inaugural Kyle Elliott Invitational wrestling tournament at 9am.