January 24th and January 25th will be full instructional days for HS students.
Final exams are cancelled for Wednesday, January 24th, and Thursday, January 25th.
- Students who would like to take an exam that is cancelled may do so.
- The exam grade will only be counted if it improves a student’s final average.
- Students will fill out a form ONLY IF they want to take an exam in any of their classes.
- The form documenting your request to take an exam MUST be turned in to the Main Office by 2:30 PM on Tuesday, January 23rd.
- Students will work with teachers to arrange a time to take exams. The administration will work with staff to facilitate test times during and after school.
ALL Exams must be completed ON or BEFORE Thursday, February 8th.