WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
* Biology SOL Review will be held today at 2:30 in room 2204.
* Sign up for the blood drive during all three lunches this week. The blood drive will be held on May 11th. If you have any question see Dr. Mihhaly in Room 1100.
* NHS meeting for all new members will be held Thursday, May 3rd in Room 1100. Elections for new officers will be held during this time.
* Attention Seniors: Tuesday May 1st is Senior Signing Day. Senior Signing day is an opportunity for all seniors to declare their post-secondary plans. Whether you are going to the military, the force, community college, four-year college or vocational school, we want to know your plans. Counselors will be in the student center during all three lunches for you to complete your “Signing Day” pennant. Everyone who completes a pennant will be eligible for a prize. You can wear your college gear and bring in your acceptance letters and financial award/scholarship award letters. This event is for ALL seniors.
* Here are the sporting events for the week:
Today, April 30
Boys Soccer @ Tabb @ Bailey Field 5:30/7:00pm
Boys Tennis @ York @ 4pm
Girls Tennis vs York @ 4pm
Varsity Base Ball @ LHS @ 6pm @ Warhill Sports Complex Field #5
JV Base Ball vs LHS @ 4:30pm
Tuesday, May 1
Boys Tennis vs New Kent @ 4pm
Girls Tennis @ New Kent @ 4pm
JV Base Ball vs Poquoson @ 4:30
Varsity Base Ball/Soft Ball @ Poquoson @ 5:00
Thursday, May 3
Boys Soccer vs York @ Wanner @ 5:30/7pm
Softball vs Middlesex @ 4:30
Track @ Bruton @ 3:30pm
Friday, May 4
Girls Soccer @ York @ Bailey Field @ 5:30/7pm
JV Base Ball @ Smithfield @ 4:30pm
Varsity Base Ball/Soft Ball vs Smithfield @ 4:30pm
Saturday, May 5
Varsity Base Ball @ Prince George HS vs Matoca @ 2:30pm