- Are you interested in learning about networking for jobs and college? If the answer is yes, apply to Empowered Learners, a mentoring program run through William and Mary. Referral slips are available in the counseling office.”
- Attention Pride: There will be an additional tryout date for the Warhill Steppers. If you still want to be a part of this awesome team, please come to room 1138 after school on Monday. Please wear tennis shoes or boots, no jeans, sandals or flip flops! See you there!
- Do you have a creative side? Do you take photos, paint, draw, write, compose music, make movies, or choreograph your own dance moves? Show us your skill and enter the National Reflections Contest. This year’s theme is “Heroes Around Me.” Drop off submissions at Warhill’s main office by the deadline: Monday, October 15th. You can find the entry form and rules at www.vapta.org.
- Do you have your driver’s license and want to park at school? Parking passes are available for purchase for $50 dollars per semester. Please see Ms. Whyte in the AP Suite to buy a pass. All students must have their parking pass by Monday, October 1st to park on school grounds.
- There will be an interest meeting for Mu Alpha Theta, Warhill’s National Math Honor Society, for all current and prospective members on Monday, October 1st, during AEP in Lecture Hall A. Please see Mrs. Boone in room 2212, if you have any questions.
- Seniors: The last chance for senior pictures in November 9. Please see Mrs. Maclauchlan in 2124 to set up an appointment.
- Homecoming court nominees will receive an application today during 1st block. This application is due to Mrs. Garner in the Main Office by 2:30 on Monday, October 1st. No exceptions. See Ms. Roberts in Room 2231 after school today with questions.
- Homecoming hallway decorating begins next week! If you’re interested in helping, please see your class sponsors:
Freshmen – Mr. Bellows and Ms. Dye
Sophomores – Mrs. Boynton
Juniors – Mrs. Haas and Mrs. Williams
Seniors – Ms. Gerrity and Mr. McDonald”
- Today’s athletic event is:
Varsity Football at Poquoson @ 7PM at Poquoson Middle School