WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
· Juniors: Are you interested in applying to college next year but unsure of which colleges fit your needs? If you answered yes, the Warhill Counseling office is offering a college search session during AEP on this Friday, May 3rd in the media center computer lab. Sign up by Thursday May 2 in the counseling office.
· Seniors: Wednesday May 1st is National Career and College Signing Day. Wear your college/career t-shirts and join the counseling office in the student center to fill out your Post-Secondary Lion Paw.
· Prom tickets are over halfway sold out! Purchase yours online today. Any questions? See Ms. Haas or Ms. Williams. Ticket sales will end on May 10 or until all tickets are sold out.
· Attention Seniors! The senior exam exemption appeal window will open on May 16th. All unexcused absences will remain unchanged if not updated before May 16th. You may pick up appeal forms from Mrs. Edwards in the Main Office. Appeals are due by 2:30 pm on May 23rd (no exceptions.)
· Tickets for MAMMA MIA will be on sale at all three lunches. Performances are Thursday May 2nd and Friday May 3rd at 7 pm, and Saturday May 4th at 2 pm and 7 pm. Students may buy tickets for THEMSELVES ONLY. Any non-Warhill student wishing to buy tickets should visit the website. Tickets are $10, General Admission, and we can accept cash, check, or credit card. Please see Mrs. Marshburn in room 1026 with any questions.
· Attention students! Consider how fortunate you are to not have to walk 3 miles one way to school like your grandparents did back in the day. Join in with Warhill’s National Honor Society and their community service initiative by recognizing our school bus drivers by donating supplies to honor their dedication to get YOU to and from school, field trips, and extra- curricular activities safely every day. Bring Clorox wipes, tissues, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and snacks [peanut butter crackers or fruit snacks] to your 2nd block teacher through Friday May 3rd. The 2nd block class that collects the most supplies will win a prize!!
· There will be a National Honor Society meeting tomorrow, May 1st, during AEP, in the upstairs media center to discuss logistics for our May 13th Blood Drive.
· Today’s athletic events are:
Boys Tennis @ New Kent
Track @ Jamestown
JV Baseball and Softball @ Jamestown
Girls Tennis vs New Kent @ 4:00