WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
· For all those attending The Enchanted Nights Prom at Colonial Heritage on June 1st. YOU MUST have a pictured ID for entrance into Prom. All ID’s must match names and dance contracts submitted for approval for entrance into Prom. After-Prom immediately follows at the WISC, and ID’s will again be needed for check in. Any questions please see Mrs. Haas or Ms. Williams.
· Attention all seniors! Prom King and Queen voting will be taking place today, Friday, May 31. Go to the Microsoft Form to cast your vote! A voting station will be in the cafeteria during all lunches today!
· Seniors! Next week is senior week! Monday is Senior Breakfast and Yearbook distribution, get here early and wear your college gear! Tuesday is the Senior Picnic, so get ready to play outside! Wednesday is the ice cream social and get ready to Flash Forward! Thursday we have the Alumni Panel and Kindergarten day!
· Attention Warhill – sports physicals will be offered to students planning on trying out for a sports team during the 2019 – 2020 school year. The date of the physicals will be Monday, June 3rd starting at 3:00pm in the Schools Clinic. VHSL physical forms can be downloaded from the Athletic website. The cost of the physical is $20 and checks can be made payable to Warhill High School. In order to participate in any summer conditioning programs, students must have a completed physical form dated after May 1, 2019 on file with the Athletic Director. If there are any questions, see Coach Mullen for more information.
· To anyone interested in auditioning for a spot in the Warhill Marching Lions Color Guard: The auditions will begin on Monday, June 3rd at Warhill High School and conclude on Thursday, June 6th. A musical background or dance experience is a plus, but not necessary. We will rehearse from 2:45 until 4:30 next week. Don’t miss out on a chance to be a part of the color guard and the Marching Lions as they travel to Orlando, Florida!
· Do you enjoy hiking, skiing, or any other outdoor activities? If so, then come to the outdoor Adventure Club Interest Meeting on Tuesday June 4 and sign up! It will be held in Mr. Gulicks room, room 2204 during AEP at 1:50. We will be meeting to discuss plans for the upcoming school year.
· All track and field athletes if your season is done please turn in your uniform in the bag that coach Edwards provided to the box in the main office.
· Congratulations to All Warhill Art Students for a wonderful 2018-2019 Art Show! Your hard work and perseverance paid off!
Extra Congrats go out to the following individual Winners:
Thomas Chaney -Modified Art Foundation
Martin Yordanov-Art Foundations
Christian Muniz- Drawing
Morgan DeWitt- Painting
Elle Matkins- Photography
Andrew Garrett- Ceramics
Emma Matkins-Material Studies
Alyssa Vigil- Portfolio AP
Senior Display- Verena Lathers