Five Warhill students provided support for the Kids’ Fishing Derby, with Mr. Henzel and Mr. Fagan.
About Lois Wine
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lois Wine contributed a whooping 35 entries.
Entries by Lois Wine
2019_2020 AP Lang Summer Work APLitSummerWork2019
Students from local area high schools participated in painting the famous Virginia LOVELetters. The theme was “Why we love Williamsburg!” Bruton High painted the “L”; Jamestown High painted the “O”; Lafayette High pained the “V”; and Warhill painted the “E”. Working throughout the spring semester were Warhill students Morgan Dewitt, Alyssa Vigil, Bianca Bollinger, Leigha […]
• Attention Warhill – sports physicals will be offered to students planning on trying out for a sports team during the 2019 – 2020 school year. The date of the physicals will be Monday, June 3rd starting at 3:00pm in the Schools Clinic. VHSL physical forms can be downloaded from the Athletic website. The cost […]
• WJCC SCHOOLS has partnered with NASA for 25 males to participate in NASA Goddards overnight Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) event on Friday, June 7th, 2019. Students will engage in hands-on activities that challenge & promote knowledge & discovery in STEM. Students must have a GPA of 2.8 or higher and a Math […]
• Do you want to help plan homecoming? Pick the theme for prom? Raise money for an awesome senior trip and picnic? Run for Class or SCA office! Applications are available now in the main office and the AP Suite. They are due by 2:30 PM on April 19th. See Ms. Roberts in the BayPort […]
• Students, Friday, March 1st is a half day for students; there will be no lunches served and no AEP. First block class will begin at 7:20 am. • There will be a meeting in room 2106 after school today beginning at 2:30 for all Warhill JV and Varsity Boys Soccer players. • German Club: […]
• We continue to recognize the significant achievements of African Americans during Black History month by acknowledging Sojourner Truth. Sojourner Truth was an African- American abolitionist and women’s rights activist who was born into slavery but soon escaped with her infant daughter after serving many miserable years to harsh masters. Through her autobiography, The Narrative […]
• We continue to recognize the significant achievements of African Americans during Black History month by acknowledging Langston Hughes, a famous poet and writer during the Harlem Renaissance. Langston Hughes wrote various poems, novels, and newspaper articles on what the “African American” experience was and offered hope to millions of people around the world. He […]
• Calling all Juniors and Seniors that ordered a Class Ring from Balfour for the 2018-2019 school year. Rings will be here on Wednesday, December 19th. We will hold a ring ceremony starting at 11:30 in the auditorium for those who have paid for full. Please note, rings will only be delivered to those who […]