Warhill School Code: 472417
PSAT: All students should take the PSAT in grades 9 & 11. Grade 9 is the practice; grade 11 qualifies for the National Merit Scholarship Program.
The PSAT 8/9 is given to freshmen in October. Juniors will be given the PSAT- NMSQT on the same date. All freshmen and juniors will be given these exams at no cost and do not need to register.
- PSAT Information – From College Board.
- Kaplan PSAT PrepLive – Free online practice for the PSAT.
- Big Future – From College Board. Find colleges where your SAT or ACT scores match, explore careers, learn how to pay for college and how to make a plan.
SAT: All college bound juniors should take the SAT test at least once before June of the Junior year.
- SAT Registration – Official site. Get test dates, registration & more.
- Official SAT Practice – Free and personalized practice for the SAT.
- SAT Preparation – More free practice from College Board.
- Kaplan Test Prep – Free events.
- SAT Question of the Day – Free.
- SAT Fee Waiver – Students who qualify should see their counselor to obtain a fee waiver.
- More SAT Info – Includes: tour your score report, SAT score converter, send scores and more!
- 50 Strategies for SAT Test Day
- Princeton Review – College admission test prep. (Fee based)
ACT: All college bound juniors should take the ACT test at least once before June of the Junior year.
- ACT Registration – Official site. Test dates and online registration.
- Kaplan ACT Prep– Prepare with on-line prep live. Fee based.
- Free ACT Test Prep from Mometrix – Comprehensive overview of the ACT and free test prep videos.
- ACT Test Prep – Scroll to the bottom of this website for free tips and practice. Includes ACT question of the day.
- ACT Overview and Practice – Free practice questions.
- 50 Strategies for ACT Test Day
- ACT Fee Waiver – Students who qualify should see their counselor to obtain a fee waiver.
- Which colleges accept AP Credit?
- Compare the ACT & SAT
- Resources for Test Takers with Disabilities
- Fair Test – Test Score Optional List of Colleges and Universities
- Thomas Nelson Community College Placement Testing – Information and practice for the VCCS Placement test.