Any job opening received by Warhill High School will be posted in the counseling office or the College & Career Center website. Employers who would like to post a job can contact the Career Coach, Mrs. Lindley at email@example.com.
- Snag A Job Summer – Search local summer jobs by zip code.
- Snag A Job – Search for hourly jobs by zip code. Full-time, part-time and seasonal!
- Virginia Employment Commission – Find a job! Job seeker service.
- Jobs for Teens HQ – Learn how you can get a job as a teenager.
Job Search Skills: Resume Writing, Interviewing & More!
If you would like help with your resume, cover letter or interviewing skills, please see Career Coach, Mrs. Lindley, in room 1126. Don’t forget that your English teachers are also a great resource!
- How to Complete a Job Application
- How To Follow up on a Job Application
- Resume Tips from Jobs for Teens HQ
- Resume Guide from Career One Stop Toolkit
- 10Things That Should Never Appear on Your Resume
- Resumes Dos and Don’ts
- Resume Examples for Teens
- High School Resume Examples
- Resumes and Cover Letters – Tips from The Muse
- How to Write a Great Resume – From Raw Resume
- Student Cover Letter Samples
- Interview Tips from Jobs for Teens HQ
- Top 10 Interview Tips for High School Students
- Best Job Interview Tips
- How to Write a Thank You Email
- Interview Thank You Letters
- Informational Interview Tutorial – Key networking tool for students and job seekers. Interview professionals about their career and don’t forget to thank them!