WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
· There will be a Rho Kappa and Diversity Club meeting on Monday, March 26th during AEP in Room 2104. We will be discussing our fundraiser and DC trip.
· The last day to register for classes for the upcoming 2018/19 school year is Monday, March 26th. Students register for courses through their student vue accounts.
· The deadline to submit applications for the New Horizons Technical Program is Tuesday, March 27th. Students should submit completed applications forms to their school counselor.
· Congratulations to yesterday’s trivia winner, Lauren Findlay! Archie, Wolfie Jr., and Luna are the mascots for the University of Nevada Wolf Pack.
Today’s trivia question: Name one of the two schools that had both their men’s and women’s teams make it to the Sweet 16 this year. One is a member of the ACC and the other is a member of the SEC.
· Attention Warhill Seniors and Juniors…Prom is coming up on May 19, 2018 at Great Wolf Lodge. This year’s theme is Masquerade!
Tickets will be sold the week of March 26-30, during all lunches. Tickets are $50 per person for before and after prom, $40 for prom only, and $20 for after-prom only. Date approval forms are available in the main office, and should be returned prior to your ticket purchase.
Should you have any questions, see Mrs. Haas or Ms. Williams or see a Junior Class Representative.
· Seniors, 2018 Graduation Speaker Applications are available in the Main Office.
Any graduating senior may apply to present one of two speeches during commencement exercises. Applications are due by the end of the day on Friday, April 13, 2018.
· Here are the sporting events for today and Saturday:
Today, March 23:
o Girls Tennis Vs Grafton @ 4:00
o Boys Tennis @ Grafton @ 4:00
Saturday, March 24:
o Outdoor Track @ Charles City Invit @ 9:00am