WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
* Biology SOL Review will be held today at 2:30 in room 2000.
* Students attending the Washington DC field trip on May 21st need to report to Ms. Maclauchlan’s room on Thursday, May 17th, during AEP for a final overview of trip details.
* It’s time for Slam Poetry!
Do you want to participate in the Slam Poetry Competition? Sign up in the Library no later than Tuesday, May 15th so we know who’s participating. Auditions are Wednesday, May 16th and the competition in May 23rd. Get more information in the library.
* Sign up for the Dodge Ball Tournament on May 24 afterschool. Forms can be picked up in the AP Office. Each player must submit $5.00 to play. Come by and get your form. This is open to Warhill students and adults.
* After Prom tickers will be for sale during lunches on Wednesday, May 16th. After Prom ticket sales are open to ALL grades. Tickets will cost $20.
* Attention Seniors- Prom King & Queen Nominations are to be completed by Tuesday, May 15th. Official voting will take place during all lunches on Wednesday, May 16th
* Attention all students who are going to prom! There are 3 categories for the masquerade mask competition. Best couple/duo, most spirited and most creative. Store bought masks will not be eligible to win the contest. Prizes will be in the form of $50 visa gift cards.
* There will be a cross country interest meeting on Thursday during AEP in room 2224. Please plan to join if you are interested in running cross country for Warhill this fall. If you cannot make it but want to run, see Coach Schaefer in room 2224 for information.
* Do you like trivia? If so, English National Honor Society will be hosting trivia on Wednesday May 22nd from 2:30 – 4:00 in the upstairs Media Center. Green posters located throughout the school have a link to the sign up. You may also sign up with Mrs. Maclauchlan during AEP. $20 per 4 person team, to participate. The winning team will receive a prize! All grade welcome!
* Seniors! The senior Exam Exemption Appeal window opens on Friday, May 18th. You may pick-up appeal forms from Mrs. Edwards on Friday. Appeals are due by Thursday, May 24th.
* Here are the sporting events for this week:
Today, May 15
Boys Soccer @ New Kent @ 5:30pm
Wednesday, May 16
Girls Soccer vs New Kent @ Wanner @ 5:30/7:00 – Senior Night
Outdoor Track @ York/Bailey Field @ 3:30pm
Thursday, May 17
Boys Soccer vs Menchville @ Wanner @ 5:30/7:00 – Senior Night
Varsity BB/SB vs New Kent @ 4:30pm – Senior Night
JV BB @ New Kent @ 4:30pm