WARHILL HIGH SCHOOL
* There will be an interest meeting for Mu Alpha Theta, Warhill’s National Math Honor Society, for all current and prospective members on Monday, October 1st, during AEP in Lecture Hall A. Please see Mrs. Boone in room if you have any questions.
* Any students interested in wrestling at Wahrill this year, please plan to attend an informational meeting Tuesday, September 25, in coach Lish’s room (2229), during AEP.
* There will be an interest meeting for anyone interested in swimming for the Lions this upcoming winter season. The meeting will be on Thursday, September 27 at 2:30 in Room 1504.
* There will be a softball information and interest meeting on Tuesday, September 25, at 2:30 in room 1504.
* Sno-To-Go will sponsor Warhill Orchestra this Saturday, September 22 from noon to 9PM. Eat at Sno-To-Go on Saturday to support our fundraiser.
* Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors:
Underclass pictures will be taken through English and history classes on Monday the 24 and Tuesday the 25. If you do not have an English or history class this semester, check the schedules hanging around school for your photo time.
* Seniors: The last chance for senior pictures in November 9. Please see Mrs. Maclauchlan in 2124 to set up an appointment.
* Nominate your friends for homecoming court next Tuesday through Thursday during lunch. There will be Prince and Princess Nominations.
* Today’s athletic event:
Volleyball at Tabb High School at 5:30 and 6:30.