- Provide and maintain an atmosphere of safety, moral responsibility, mutual respect and trust;
- Recognize and value individual differences;
- Inspire students to become technologically literate and globally-minded;
- Design instruction to inspire students to learn, grow, and accomplish their academic, social and career goals;
- Effectively communicate, think critically, and work cooperatively.
We will serve our students by preparing them for their futures in an ever-changing world.
The Warhill Way:
- Courage- Excellence in the face adversity
- Honor – Exemplary behavior in all aspects of the school community
- Integrity – Highest ethical principles
- Leadership – Motivates and guides fellow students to achieve
- Loyalty – Devotion to school
- Persistence – Perseverance in attaining goals
- Pride – Self-respect and honors the school community
- Strength – Vigor in the face of physical, intellectual, or moral struggle