Who is considered for membership?
In order to be selected for membership in the Warhill High School Chapter of the National Honor Society, students must meet the criteria under the four categories below:
- Students must be a Junior or a Senior with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Students must be working toward an Advanced Studies diploma.
- Students must demonstrate the qualities of leadership, either by effectively holding an office in an organization or by their actions in and around the school and community.
- Students must demonstrate the qualities of service and have accumulated at least 20 service hours each year, beginning in the year prior to selection for NHS.
- Students must demonstrate character through the qualities of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship