Temporary parking pass tags may be issued for: court appearances, doctor appointments, dental appointments, funerals, etc.
- Temporary parking pass tags are valid for only one Additional day may be approved at the discretion of the administration.
- A written request, signed by a parent/guardian, must be submitted for review two days prior to the date on which the pass is
- Students are expected to arrive with ample time to get to their first-period class by the 7:20 am bell. A student driver who is chronically tardy to school may forfeit their privilege to park on school property. Students are not permitted to loiter in the parking lot and vehicles must be vacated and locked upon arrival. In order to protect personal property, students are not authorized to access the parking lot during the school day. This is a responsibility that applicants accept as a condition for the parking privilege on school property.
- Students arriving after 7:20 must report to the attendance office for a pass to
- Parking in non-permitted areas, including the teachers’ parking lot, may result in towing fees and forfeiture of parking The owner/operator of the vehicle assumes all responsibility for towing and storage fees, including warrants issued for illegal driving or parking violations.
- Students who fail to adhere to the terms of the parking agreement will lose all on-campus parking privileges. Parking passes must be visible at all times and not transferred to non-registered vehicles.