- Photocopies of driver’s license and vehicle registration (we will not make photocopies). A photocopier is available for student use in the Media Center if
- Completed Parking Pass Application and Parking Regulations Agreement
- Only vehicles registered to you or someone in your immediate family/household may be registered for a parking
- The cost is $50.00 per semester. Students must pay for the Fall semester, and renew passes at a cost of $50.00 for the Spring semester.
- **There is no cost for students enrolled in credit-bearing cooperative work/education programs that incorporate early release from school, or students who attend approved credit-bearing classes at another WJCC high school during the school day where transportation is not provided. Student must provide a copy of their schedule with completed parking permit application.
***There are no refunds, if a permit is revoked for attendance issues and/or other disciplinary reasons.
***Replacement permits for misplaced, lost, or stolen parking permits must be purchased at a cost of $20.00.