Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools seeks mutually beneficial partnerships with businesses, non-profit and faith-based organizations, and civic groups to enrich students’ academic achievement. School partnerships support instruction through the expansion of expertise, resources, and opportunities.
Ten Benefits of Partnerships
Matching schools with businesses and community organizations can:
- Enrich the curriculum and expand resources;
- Expand teaching resources and collaborations;
- Identify and develop career readiness skills;
- Increase awareness of career opportunities;
- Improve community understanding of the learning process;
- Provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply skills learned in the classroom;
- Offer understanding of workforce needs;
- Develop student leaders; and
- Support the transition from high school graduation to the workforce.
How to Partner with WJCC
Get involved today by completing a Partnership Interest Form or contact the Department of Communications & Engagement at (757) 603-6480 for additional information.
We hope you will consider partnering with WJCC Schools. Your support is invaluable to the success of our students.