Ten Benefits of Partnerships
Matching schools with businesses and community organizations can:
- Enrich the curriculum and expand resources;
- Expand teaching resources and collaborations;
- Identify and develop career readiness skills;
- Increase awareness of career opportunities;
- Improve community understanding of the learning process;
- Provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply skills learned in the classroom;
- Offer understanding of workforce needs;
- Develop student leaders; and
- Support the transition from high school graduation to the workforce.
How to Partner with WJCC
Get involved today by completing a Partnership Interest Form or contact Felicia Highland for additional information.
Felicia Highland, Ed.D.
Coordinator, Family & Community Engagement
Office of Family and Engagement
Phone: (757) 603-6541 | email@example.com
We hope you will consider partnering with WJCC Schools. Your support is invaluable to the success of our students.